1. Each patient will be provided a dressing room and their own personal locker to put their clothes, purse/wallet, and personal items in while they’re being treated.
2. We will provide you with a fresh gown. Undergarments must be 100% cotton. No street clothes may be worn in the chamber. (no metal straps, underwire, or zippers, etc.)
3. Please arrive 15-20 minutes early for your appointment to allow time to change into a gown.
4. Please let the technicians know of any medications you are taking, or if you have changed or started any new medications.
5. Nothing is to be brought into chambers with you. We have a television for each chamber. We also have satellite capabilities and Ipod connection capabilities if you would like to listen to your Ipod.
6. Before entering the chamber please remember to take out any dentures, or hearing devices.
7. All dental work must be completed. No unfinished root canals or temporary caps. If you have questions, we would be happy to call your Dentist.
8. All implanted devices (such as pacemakers) must be able to undergo the pressure. We will contact the manufacturer of the device to obtain information.
9. Please do not use your deodorant or alcohol based products before treatment. If your treatment is in the afternoon and you need to wear your deodorant, we supply washcloths to use before entering chamber.
10. No Petroleum Products in the chamber. (Vaseline, Neosporin) If you are not sure if a product has petroleum base please inform your technician.
11. Prior to your appointment, do not use: Body lotions, lipstick, nail polish, or hair products such as hair spray, oil, or gel. If you get your nails professionally done (acrylic, gels) please make your appointments for Friday after treatment. This will give your nails the weekend to dry. (2 Days)
12. Smokers must refrain from smoking at least two hours before and after treatment. This is important since smoking constricts the blood vessels, and interferes with the body’s ability to transport oxygen.
13. To maintain privacy, no visitors in the chamber room with exceptions of a parent with their child.
14. No carbonated drinks, alcohol or coffee starting 4 hours before therapy.
15. If for any reason you cannot keep your scheduled appointment please notify us 24-hours in advance or you will be charged. It is very important to try and keep appointments scheduled as prescribed.